139: Self-Belief Week, Day Four - Victories List
When you have a ailing self-confidence level it is pretty certain you have not made note of the success you have had in your life previously. When you face a new task and question your ability to do it, your mind goes blank. In its negativity it doesn't remember all the things you accomplished before. In that moment you feel unprepared.
However, if you took the time to engrain those victories in writing they would be more indelibly etched in your brain for recall at a later date. You would never doubt yourself if you had the ability to remember all the successes you had in the past.
Today I will share with you two articles that give writing down your victories perfect clarity.
Topics Covered in this Episode
- 6 Ways you succeed by writing down your thoughts.
- The neuropsychology of writing down your achievements
- How writing down items improves your memory
- How listing your achievements improves your self-Belief
- How Writing things down can change your life
- Why we remember what we write down
- 7 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Write Things Down
What is the one thing you are most proud of?
Action of the Day
- Pick up a journal
- Write down 5 accomplishments you achieved the day before
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.