140: Self-Belief Week, Day Five - Comparing Yourself to Others
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
This has been a full week of helping you understand that you are capable and confident. There truly is nothing you can''t do when you put your mind to it. Any wise man or woman knows that the quickest way to derail that confidence is to compare yourself to someone else. If you haven't learned that lesson yet then this episode is for you!
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Update on Zen Survey
- The Lesson behind a possible Kickstarter Campaign
- The Date of the first ZEN commuter webinar
- The ZEN commuter book club
- How comparing yourself to others will not increase your self-confidence
- Why you compare yourself to others
Who was the last person you compared yourself to and what was the outcome?
Action of the Day
- Strike up a one minute conversation with a total stranger
- Record the results
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.