138: Self-Belief Week - Day Three, Redefining Failure
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Update on the name of the community
- Update on the ZEN commuter Book Club
- The two ways to face failure
- How entrepreneurs deal with failure
- Seeing failure as a tool for growth
- The definition of Situational Neutrality
What was the last thing you failed at? What positive did you, or can you, take away from it?
Action of the Day
- Research a tragic time in history and determine what good came from that event.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.