538: Socrates: Being Busy is Not the Benchmark of Success or Balance
"Beware the barrenness of a busy life" - Socrates
Questions of the Day:
- Are the majority of your days busy or productive?
- Do you know the difference between the two?
- How many breaks do you take in a day, if any?
Actions of the Day:
- Schedule at least one 10 minute break in your day tomorrow.
- Determine the biggest priority for your day tomorrow.
Resources from the Episode:
Join the ZEN commuter/5 Minute Mojo newsletter and get your meditation resource guide along with tools and tips on how to live a calmer life. Join others who are living peacefully by clicking here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.