537: Albert Camus: Hands to the Sky..."This is Life!"
"Men must live and create. Live to the point of tears" - Albert Camus
Questions of the Day:
- Have you ever cried tears of joy?
- Do you feel you are living a full and passionate life?
- If so, how did you get to this point? If not, what 5 minute thing can you do to start getting there?
- What is one thing you created today? How did it make you feel?
Actions of the Day:
- Sketch for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Spend 5 minutes daydreaming about the happiest day in your life
Resources from the Episode:
Join the ZEN commuter/5 Minute Mojo newsletter and get your meditation resource guide along with tools and tips on how to live a calmer life. Join others who are living peacefully by clicking here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.