768: 5 Habits You Have That Keep You Stressed and Miserable and How to Stop Them
Your life is your own creation, but many times they choices we make habitually don't add anything to our existence but misery. We are often slaves to bad habits that on some level serve a primitive need but don't move us forward. Today I want to focus on five of those and ways to change them for the better, literally.
Links from the episode:
- Unhappy People Watch More Television/Happy People Read/Socialize
- 10 Reasons to Watch Less Television
- 25 Effects of Sleep Deprivation
- How to Stop the Habit of Impulse Buying - ZC episode 243
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to cut the cable once and for all
- Why you work so many hours and how to stop
- How to stop eating junk food
Thrive Market - Shop for national brands of healthy food at a discount
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.