632: Spontaneous and Balanced: An Experiment That Will Change Your Life
Habits and routines are good for making our lives easier, but they also have the ability to strip our lives of fun. If you have the desire to truly see if you have what it takes to live a fuller life I challenge you to partake in an experiment that will have lasting benefits.
Don't worry. It isn't dangerous or expensive. It's simply a measuring stick for your level of balance and willingness to be free-spirited.
The Spontaneity Balance Challenge
- Take a vacation day within the next three business days
- You are to be out of the house for 8 hours. The house is off limits from the moment you leave
- In the 8 hours you are away you are not allowed to go into any establishment you have visited before.
- You are not allowed to have any technology with you at all. Not on silent or off, it is to stay in the house when you leave. Not even the radio as you drive.
- You must have a two minute conversation with a stranger.
- The Spending limit for the 8 hours is $50.00
- Any money left over at the end of 8 hours is to be given away immediately.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
One goal of ZEN commuter is to create community. If you enjoyed the show then keep the conversation alive and leave a comment. It is a great way to share the episode with your fellow travelers.