"Don't sell yourself short. The things you have learned may seem routine now but they weren't when you started" - Thom Walters
This week I have been focusing on helping you understand how much you bring to the world. It's not narcissistic for you to think you help the world grow with your talents and indeed simply your light. You do. In fact, that is how a life takes on meaning. You come to the understanding that you have abilities and then share them for the betterment of the planet.
Today I will ask you five questions that will hopefully help you realize the value you give to those around you and yourself.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Why you downplay the things you can do
- How to determine what people think of you
- 5 Questions to Help You Realize Your Value
Focus@will - Get a free 30 day trial membership with no credit card needed here
Questions of the Day
- Who Loves you the most and why do you think they do?
- When was the last time you received a compliment? Who was it from and what was it about?
- When was the last time a stranger came up to you and started a conversation? Why do you think they felt able to?
- What are all the things you have learned how to do in your life?
- Why do you think it is important to have an understanding of your worth?
Action of the Day
Answer the five questions honestly with thought.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
One goal of ZEN commuter is to create community. If you enjoyed the show then keep the conversation alive and leave a comment. It is a great way to share the episode with your fellow travelers.