A Four Module Meditation Course Designed to Teach You How to Become Calmer: Your Calmer Mind
The pace of the world seems to have gotten more hectic. The news bombards us with stressful images and worries of economic collapse, regardless of where you live. You wake up and feel exhausted before you even get out of bed. You’re tired. Pressures from work, family and most of all yourself, have you feeling hopeless and stressed out.
I definitely knew that feeling. I worked in the corporate world for years, over a decade. Busy months had me working sometimes 12, 13 hour days.
Whether you are in the corporate world or not, you know what I am talking about. Your days seem to go by without you feeling in control, without you feeling relaxed. You're stressed, being pulled in all directions by everyone: bosses, relationships and even friends. When you're alone your mind is racing. It’s either overwhelming you with hundreds of things you need to do or it’s beating you up with thoughts of failure. Your head is spinning; so many thoughts, so many things that need to get done.
Isn't it time you learned how to become calmer? Don't you want to start creating your life, instead of reacting to it?
Because if left to itself, your mind is not that nice. It is noisy and chaotic at best, and filling your head with distraction and self-doubt at the worst.
Meditation allows you to use your mind purposefully; helping you see things more clearly.
People all over the world meditate; CEO's, students, stay at home parents and millions more. Why should you?
In a nutshell, it helps you:
- Decrease levels of stress and anxiety
- Become more centered, helping you understand your life in a fuller way
- Eliminate the senseless chatter in your mind
- Feel happier and more connected to the world
- Be more adaptable when it comes to change
- Worry less, be less irritable
- Become more responsive to situations, as opposed to simply reacting
- Feel more confident
- Increase your level of attention and focus
- Become more creative
- Be more compassionate to yourself and to others
- Discover and enhance your spirituality
Imagine what your life would be like if you had the ability to do all those things.
Meditation is a powerful tool because it leads to other positive changes. It helps you quiet your mind so that you can actively look at who you are and what you want. It then allows you the clarity and focus to make it happen.
Why isn't everyone meditating?
The biggest reason I hear is that people simply don't have the time, or they believe they don't have the time.
For meditation to be effective you need to practice it daily. Your negative mind is going all the time, every waking hour. If you stop your meditation training, your default thinking will reassert itself, sabotaging your results
However, a daily practice shouldn't scare you. I am here to help you make a daily meditation practice that is consistent and efficient.
I know that there is a ton of information about meditation out in the world. Anyone who wants to develop a habit goes out to the internet and tries to piece it together on their own. Often times, they are no successful, because:
- They become overwhelmed by the glut of information
- They learn how to meditate but not make it a daily practice
- The study is often confusing or time-consuming
- They are not taught how to meditate, but instead, guided through the process, thus becoming dependent on the facilitator
For these reasons many people quit, and in many cases, are left feeling like a failure and even bitter about meditation itself. That is definitely not something that I want, not since I know how transformative meditation can be.
That is the main reason I developed a meditation course that would teach everyone who is interested, how to develop a mindfulness practice, and more so, how to stick with it daily to make it the most beneficial aspect of their life.
Inside the course:
Module 1 - The Basics of Meditation
When people think of meditation they usually get overwhelmed. Sometimes they don’t even get that
far because they think it is something beyond their ability.
The basis for meditation is something you do every day: breathe.
The primary objective is to teach you an optimal way to breathe. This method of breathing creates
physiological changes in your body.
This way of breathing produces “The Relaxation Response”
It’s nothing mystical. It’s simple anatomy and biology, and I will explain it all.
The other misperception is that you must sit on the floor with your legs crossed on your thighs. Sitting
in the “Lotus Position” is difficult for many people, myself included.
However, it is not the only way to sit. Even laying down is an option. This course will describe all the
options, especially the one that is most comfortable for you.
There are so many misconceptions that people have about the process of meditating, ones that stop
them before they even start.
By teaching you the basics you will come to understand the simplicity that meditation is.
Module 2 - Advanced Techniques of Meditation
Once you know the basics it will obviously be easier to move on to the parts of meditation that people
are eager to learn, the advanced techniques.
The one concept that people are most eager to learn is how to tame their minds. They want to know
how to stop all the thoughts in their heads.
The second topic of the course helps with this goal, but not in the way that most people think of. One
of the techniques discussed in length in the course is how to disconnect from your thoughts.
In meditation, you don’t get rid of thoughts, you find ways to become unattached to them. You learn
how to simply watch these thoughts and not get drawn into them.
The more advanced techniques also cover the concept of visualization, using mental imagery to aid in
the meditative process and in some cases use it entirely on its own.
Module 3 - Making Meditation a Daily Habit
Once you have learned how to meditate effectively, you then must learn how to put it into daily
practice. The benefits of meditation are amplified when a daily practice is achieved.
However, for many people, it is the hardest part of the entire process; fitting it into their daily lives.
The third focus of the course teaches a variety of methods for helping you incorporate it into your life,
simply and effectively.
Module 1: The Importance of Breathing
- Why Breathing is the basis for meditation
- Why most people breath through their chest and why diaphragm breathing is more beneficial.
- How to breath with your diaphragm
- The Importance of inhaling, holding and exhaling your breath in tempo
- The tempo of your inhale, hold and exhale.
- A deep breathing technique that will have you feeling calm instantly
- A guided example of the deep breathing technique
Objective of Module: To instruct you how to breath properly for meditation
Module 2: Environment and Position
- The definition of quiet spaces as they relate to meditation
- How to find quiet spaces in your environment
- The importance of your own quiet space
- How to create your own quiet space and what articles may be helpful
- The tempo of your inhale, hold and exhale.
- How to sit when meditating
- The benefits and drawbacks of laying down when you meditate
- How to eat before meditating and other important considerations that aid your practice
Objective of Module: To instruct you how sit correctly when meditating and how to create a calm space to practice
Module 3: Visualization and Persistent thoughts
- The definition of visualization
- How to visualize in meditation
- How to incorporate all senses into your visualization
- The myths surrounding persistent thoughts
- How to deal with persistent thoughts
- Two simple processes for dealing with persistent thoughts
- A guided meditation for dealing with persistent thoughts
- A guided meditation for improving visualization skills
Objective of Module: To instruct you in how to visualize and process persistent thoughts
Module 4: Creating a Daily Meditation Habit
- The elements of a complete meditation session
- A complete guided meditation session
- Creating a daily habit using the two day rule and “Don’t Break the Chain”
- Steps for becoming an early riser
- The importance of journaling your meditation sessions
- How to capture your sessions in a journal entry
Objective of Module: Perform a complete meditation session and develop a daily habit of mindfulness
Enroll now for $79 USD and you will have lifetime access to the course, as well as the following resources.
You will have direct unfettered access to my knowledge of meditation.
For 6 months after your purchase, you will have direct email access to ask any questions you have and
get direct help. This is your lifeline that you can use anytime.
Have a question about how to breathe. Ask me.
Not sure how to sit? Ask Me.
Want to know about different techniques? Ask me.
I will personally help and coach you.
This type of direct access has always been reserved for my premium coaching clients. Not anymore.
As a Your Calmer Mind student, you'll have direct unfettered access to me for 6 Months. Unlimited
Consulting will start on Monday, February 20 and you'll be able to have access to the consulting portal
within the Resource Center of the course.
15 Minute Coaching Call
My main goal is to have you experience meditation quickly and feeling like you are understanding it.
The course covers everything you need to know to understand the basics of meditation. No doubt,
you will have questions that relate to you and your practice. This is where the 15 coaching call comes
in. You and I will meet via a conference call so that I can address any individual questions you
may have. You have the option of having this call recorded so you can hold on to it for your
review at any time.
Four (4) Group Q&A Sessions
All previously recorded calls
I am designing this course to have as many interaction points with me as possible.
So, in addition to the Unlimited Consulting you'll also have access to me through a series of 4 LIVE Q&A
You can bring any questions you have to the call and have them answered by me. All of these will be
recorded and made available to you if you are unable to attend.
The first Q&A call will be on January 27, 2018.
A list of additional resources to enhance your practice. Items on the resource page include:
- Music selections (free and paid) that will supplement your meditations
- Top vendors for Essential oils
- Top vendors for meditation cushions and seats
- Additional books that will explain more advanced meditation techniques
Access to the members only website that allows you to share your thoughts and experiences with
other members to community.
Advanced Meditation Techniques
Four additional guided meditations that will focus on:
- Sleeping Sounder
- Morning meditation
- Intentionally creating success
- Mindful Eating
How much does it cost?
Most people think that meditation takes years to master and that’s only if you have a mentor to help
you along the way. The good news is that you don’t need to spend years, just a few days. As for a
mentor, you have me.
You have probably gone out to the web or signed up for free apps that show you how to meditate.
More so, they assume you know and have a variety of guided audio. Those are great if you have
Most times those methods leave you more confused and frustrated because you have no idea who is
teaching the course or guiding the audio.
You know you are tired of being anxious, tired of being exhausted and feeling like you can’ t get ahead
because you are so frazzled.
This course will allow you to finally feel relaxed throughout the day; calm, productive and focused. It
allowed me to finally get back to the life I wanted, and it can do the same for you.
You have two options…
Option #1: Keep doing what you’ve been doing (and be frustrated and annoyed )
Option #2: Enroll in "Your Calmer Mind" and let me help you learn the most valuable skill you will ever know; meditation.