There are people who are satisfied to live an unexamined life. However, others seek to understand their existence; to understand the answers to the bigger questions. This desire to experience more is at the heart of spirituality. But many people don't want to be spiritual because they think the time commitment is too much or that they literally have to go on a pilgrimage. Both perceptions are inaccurate. Today I talk about 3 ways to begin a spiritual practice.
What you will Learn in this episode:
- How to take a spiritual vacation
- Why a cell phone is not needed on a spiritual vacation
- A definition of Spirituality
- Why volunteering at a homeless shelter is the preferred method of beginning a spiritual practice.
- List of spiritual authors to read
Links from the episode:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?