If there is one thing that most successful people know, it's that you need to step outside your comfort zone as often as you can in order to grow. You need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. However, the majority of people run from discomfort. They would much rather stay put, stagnant instead of experiencing anything that would help them experience life more fully.
Today I discuss 6 things that you can do to be uncomfortable. Six things that will move you forward once you embrace them.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why parking the farthest from the store is the best
- How turning off your TV will lead to personal growth
- Why reading instead of listening to audio books is more beneficial
- The benefits of a cold shower
- Why waking up early is the #1 bit of advice from successful people
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?