Today I finish up our series on awareness. In today's episode you will learn two series of tips for increasing your level of awareness. One is for people just starting out in becoming aware of the world around them, and the other is for people wanting to experience a bigger sense of purpose in this world.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The hierarchy of awareness
- Tips for expanding your sphere of awareness
- How your pace negatively impacts your awareness
- The benefit of curiosity
- Awareness in action, an example
* It looks like Examiner.com went belly up. I will look for the article on awareness 101 and share it with you later - Thom
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
One goal of ZEN commuter is to create community. If you enjoyed the show then keep the conversation alive and leave a comment. It is a great way to share the episode with your fellow travelers.