"Nothing great is ever accomplished without passion" - George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
I have talked about happiness on ZEN commuter before. I mean, heck, the show is over a year old. But in those times I have never focused solely on it. Today I am not only going to focus on it exclusively but I am also going to break it down so you know the components.
The top two are passion and gratitude. I will talk about how to cultivate those two elements and also tell you about Real Life Calm.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How gratitude shifts your focus to happiness
- how to specify gratitude
- Where you learn how to be grateful
- Why providing for your family may just be your perception
- The reasons you give up on your passion
- How to experience daily peace and awareness with Real-Life Calm
- How to live your life to become happier
- NatureBox - Sign up for healthy free snacks at NatureBox
- Real-Life Calm, The fourteen day meditation course designed to help you live intentionally daily
Question of the Day
If you woke up on a world identical to this one, knowing no one, what would you want to do?
Action of the Day
Start a gratitude journal.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
One goal of ZEN commuter is to create community. If you enjoyed the show then keep the conversation alive and leave a comment. It is a great way to share the episode with your fellow travelers.