"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
I am not sure I could be any clearer about how following your passion leads to a life of purpose and joy. I certainly said it enough this past week. As I mentioned in this episode there are two different types of people: those who know what they want to do for a living and are to afraid to pursue that dream, and those who have know idea what they want to do.
Today's episode is for the latter. I will discuss a three part process that will have you discovering what your passion is and how to implement it.
Listen to this episode and all others below
- ZEN commuter mastermind starting soon
- Volunteers needed as a focus group for the next edition of "Discovering joy"
- The app for ZEN commuter is available on android smartphones and tablets
- Sign up at Aetherbound at the top of the page to receive daily inspiration
- How your childhood can lead to your passion
- The benefits of a stay-cation
- How to brainstorm your passion
- The benefits of a talent inventory
- Definition of "the flow"
- Treating a hobby seriously
- How to niche down your volunteer efforts
- The need to practice your passion
- How to stay employed while you ramp up your passion
Question of the Day
What is keeping you from discovering/following your passion?
8 Steps to Finding your Passion (Click Link to Download PDF)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.