LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
You can even listen to the other meditation episodes below as well: episodes 24 - 28 and 1B.
If I had to list one daily habit that would benefit absolutely every area of your lifeI would have to say meditation. It soothes the mind, heals the body and helps you understand who you are much better. It's free and contrary to stereotypes you don't have to be a mystic or spend hours a day doing it.
Quotes of the Day
"Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It's like the ultimate rest. It's better than the best sleep you have ever had. It's a quieting of the mind. It sharpens everything, especially your appreciation of your surroundings. It keeps life fresh" - Hugh Jackman
- ZEN commuter app development update
- The new ZEN commuter logo
- The reasons why people don't meditate
- The misperceptions about meditation
- Meditation benefits
- 3 Simply ways to meditate
- How to make mediation a habit
- The One You Feed Podcast - Episode about making meditation a habit.
- Meditation ZEN Habits ( type in search engine to get great results form Leo Babauta
Question of the Day
Who do you know that mediates and how do they seem? Relaxed? What has kept you from meditating?
Action of the Week
Meditate for two minutes using one of the three methods
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.