175: 5 Health Risks Associated with Lack of Sleep
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
Sleep should not be considered an afterthought, a luxury. The truth is that sleep is not a luxury but a necessity. Without it you are limiting almost all areas of functioning in your mind and body. Listen to the top five risks you take by not getting enough sleep
Quote of the Day
"Sleep is the golden chain that binds health to the body" - Thomas Dekker
"There is no hope for a civilization which starts of each day to the sound of an alarm clock" - Unknown
- Why people do not get enough sleep
- The top five health risks associated with sleep deprivation
- How much sleep is needed for adults and children
- How to determine your sleep cycle
- Three ways to connect to the present moment
ZEN commuter episodes on sleep
- 17 - How to increase energy by sleeping more
- 101 - How to get back to sleep after you have woken up in the night
- 148 - The perfect evening routine to sleep better
Question of the Day
Do you get enough sleep? If not, why?
Action of the Week
Determine your sleep schedule
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.