LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" - Michelangelo
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Update on the Kickstarter Campaign
- The benefits in challenging yourself
- the Dilemma in challenging yourself
- Melding goal setting and challenges to become successful
- An overview of progressive desensitization
What was the biggest Challenge in your life when you were in your teens/twenties? Does it still remain a challenge now? If it does not, why not? If so, what steps can you take to finally tackle it?
Action of the Day
- Determine a challenging yet attainable goal
- Break it down into small goals
- Record success in your journal
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.