149: 9 Good Reminders that Will Change the Way You Think.
LISTEN TO ALL EPISODES OF ZEN COMMUTER BELOW
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"You were born with the ability to change someone's life" - Marc and Angel
Today I am on location in beautiful Duxbury Massachusetts. That means I have found a perfect article to explain how to practically become calm. It comes from Marc and Angel of Marc and Angel Hack Life. You can head over to their site at www.marcandangel.com
- The understanding that every situation helps you grow
- How your viewpoints change, and why that is okay
- There will always be tough changes to make
- Why complaining accomplishes nothing
- Your thoughts create your life
- The reason you are here is to help
- The teachers you will meet in your life
- The reason you need to take care of yourself
- You are not alone and weird
What was the last thing you did to help someone?
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.