LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS
So many people walk this planet unsure of themselves, feeling undeserving of a truly remarkable life. Day to day they shrink in the face of new challenges, paralyzed by their fears. The truth is that everyone that is able to accomplish great deeds, to live an amazing life. It is not only the select few who were raised to believe they were special.
Regardless of upbringing, each of you has the ability to believe in yourself. Each of you have the ability to succeed at whatever you do. The road to self-confidence can begin at any point in your life. Today and all this week I will discuss the necessary steps
"Believe in yourself! Have faith in our abilities! Without a humble, reasonable confidence in your powers you cannot be successful or happy." - Norman Vincent Peale
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Update on the Kickstarter Campaign
- How to use goal achievement to increase self confidence
- How creating a list of accomplishments can mute the harshest of inner fear voices
- Why you have limiting beliefs
- An article from Tiny Buddha written by Melissa Ng
When was the last time you were faced with a lack of self-confidence. How did you work through it?
Action of the Day
- Create one small achievable goal
- Break it down into small goals
- tell a friend of this goal for positive pressure
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.