LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OTHERS BELOW
All this week with the exception of today I am holding a magnifying glass to common beliefs that exist in popular culture. My hope is to have you question your own beliefs and see if they are still valid from when you first learned them.
However, today I am focusing on how to create a belief that is based on solid evidence. Gratitude is the topic, and a better one you would be hard pressed to find.
The belief is that your life is better when you express gratitude. I will take you through the process of reaching this conclusion and testing its validity
Quote of the Day:
"Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world." - John Milton
- How Gratitude Helps You Sleep Better
- Benefits of Expressing Gratitude - Psychological Science
- Gratitude is the Key in Relationships
Topics Covered in this Episode
- ZEN Book Club Is LIVE!! -
- November 20, 2014 - First Webinar for ZEN Commuter
- How to create a belief
- The Benefits of Gratitude
- How to Express Gratitude
How frequently do you express gratitude? Is it always to people or situations as well?
Action of the Day
- Write (with a pen) a letter to someone who has contributed positively to your life. Let them know how much they have changed your life.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.