" The cell phone has become an adult's transitional object, replacing the toddler's teddy bear for comfort and a sense of belonging" - Margaret Heffernan
Topics Covered in this Episode
- The number of hours the Average student spends on their phone
- Five Ways to utilize your phone to be more productive
- Five Apps to help you become more productive
- Three ways to use your phone to create community
- Why people are addicted to their phones
Are you addicted to using your smartphone?
The Action of the Day:
Spend two hours today with your smartphone POWERED OFF.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful, they help it reach a wider audience. The more positive reviews the higher in the rankings it goes. Of course that means more peace in the world. So please let me know what you think. I read ever one of them.